Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm a silly billy but I'm all over it

So I have been recovering from a cough and cold since Castle Palooza with the girls from Re-Dress.  It was so great to see art and ethical fashion in action that it was inspiring.  The reason I say that I'm a silly billy is because 1. its been ages since I wrote and entry due to such distractions as weekend fun and 2. I have been wondering why other bloggers have labels at the end of their entries and just now I noticed the wee box that you can type the nonsense in!  Call me whatever you like but I am more than willing to call myself not only blind as a bat but a complete and utter idiot!

So since I've been inspired recently (I've been to see the horses at The Curragh, Castle Palooza, the Dublin Horse Show, A student art show at the RDS, seen Toy Story 3 & Inception since my last post) and I've decided to do a little styling.  Its been a long while since I dabbled in such luxuries but twice a week I will pair an accessory from West 129 with a head to toe outfit.

I don't know about you, but I'm excited. x

No comments: