Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I totally forgot

With all my social events of the week before that I was photographed at The Curragh with my great friend Dee Farrell from Style Wars.


It was an amazingly fun day of style, horses and drinks.  I was mostly wearing TopShop (sheer blouse from eons ago and skirt from this past season), West 129 jewellery and my personally created hairpiece.  I wish you can see my feet.  I was wearing little pointelle socks from Pennys and my favourite gold t-bar shoes (I wore them for the Style Wars photoshoot too, I love them that much).  Dee is classically beautiful of course in her mothers vintage dress that got her shortlisted for Miele Stylish Lady of the Races!  So proud!

I am not one bit embarrassed to proclaim that the highlight of my day was meeting George Hook.  Yes I know, he comments on sport and sport is not my forte but I love his voice at the end of a rugby game.  I may not even know what he's ranting about but it sure is an intoxicating voice!  And yes, I look like a total geek.



No comments: